Recipe of the Month!
Love shooting duck & need a QUICK recipe to enjoy your evenings success...
We did this on Sunday, delicious... Duck Pancakes.
- Cut out the breasts, skin removed, cut into very slim slices, separate into 2 bowls
- Heat up a drop of olive oil in a pan, add a good splash of 1 of the below sauces & throw in the 1st bowl of duck, these will be your cooked through duck slices
- Keep the duck on the move, if it's getting too hot add more sauce, to keep the duck moist
- Buy a hoisin sauce (traditionally used) or the plum sauce (we find this so yummy to actually cook the duck in, so try it you might like it)
- Add your 2nd bowl of duck and 2 more teaspoons of sauce, the first bowl of duck will be browned, the 2nd bowl will be a more tender option, only cook for a further 2 mins and remove pan
- I feel this makes a nice combo while eating together in the wrap
- Let it rest in the sauce off the heat, for 20 mins
- Cut 1 bunch of spring onions into matchsticks
- ½ cucumber halved, seeds removed and cut into matchsticks
- 8-10 ready-made mini flour torillas, warmed
- Have the plum sauce as a dip! Add Prawn Crackers and a spicy rice option to bulk up your Tea! Enjoy! Want more info just drop us a line.