Merry Christmas with Dog and Field

I just wanted to pop a line down before it all goes crazy for Christmas. It has been a great season and I am looking forward to Christmas with the family, which I am sure we all are. However, it has to be said the traditional shooting on Boxing Day I am also looking forward too. I always try and shoot game on Boxing Day, it’s a great day out and of course it walks off the Christmas day turkey.

It is wonderful to be part of all these traditions especially around Christmas and I hope you are all doing something similar and with loved ones. 

We have 5 more sleeps left until Christmas and we have gift vouchers now available, if you are still needing any stocking filler ideas. 

A voucher is the perfect gift and a great way to say Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday or simply - Thank you! With a voucher from Dog & Field you can be rest assured that it will be gratefully received and cherished.  

Finally, I look forward to getting out shooting again in the New Year before the season ends. When I will be back to tell you all about the fun we have been having.

Merry Christmas and Thank You for shopping with us all Year, Colin 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Breckmarsh Gundog Teams Lucky 7!!!

The Weekend That Saw The Trialling Community Come Together

PUPPY PRIME TIME!